Al Reaaya Association is a charitable non-governmental association that has been active in charity and relief works for the past 33 years. Established in 1985, Al Reaaya’s prime mission was taking care of the orphans’ families, handicapped, poor families and hardship cases. Throughout the years, Al Reaaya has cooperated with various civil associations, concerned with relief, care and sustainable developmental activities.
Throughout the years, the mandate and intervention sectors in which AlReaaya operates have become:
• Child Protection: since inception, AlReaaya has supported 47,200 orphans.
• Education: through securing scholarships, enrollment in schools and vocational education
• Food security: through offering food parcels, Iftar, Qurbani program
• WASH: water reservoirs, minor infrastructure, distribution of Hygiene kits.
• Shelter: Rehabilitating and equipping shelters for the Syrian refugee families
• Basic In-kind Assistance: mattresses, blankets, clothing, heating oil, refrigerators,
• Emergency Relief: major disasters and crisis in Lebanon.
• Infrastructure development: schools, dispensaries, halls, mosques, sewing factory, vocational training center
• Healthcare: dispensaries, mobile clinics, surgical costs for needy patients
• Empowerment: microcredit loans
To be the Arab leading Wide spectrum social development work organization.
ALREAAYA thrives to present tailored humanitarian aid to support institutions, families and vulnerable individuals to enhance their positive impact on their surroundings. Our programs are implemented with national and international organizations to reach this objective in a sustainable and cooperative manner.